Dr. Chatharaju Swarna Kumari
- Doctor of medicine in Radiotherapy (MD RT), MNJ IO & RCC, From Osmania medical college, Hyderabad, 2008-2011
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), From Gandhi Medical College, India, 2001-07
- Professional diploma in clinical research PDCR course ,January 2018.
Well-rounded internship at Gandhi Hospital, Hyderabad, India, 2006-07
- Worked as Sr. Resident for YASHODA HOSPITAL, Secunderabad Branch 2011-2012
- Worked as Consultant Radiation Oncologist for SUSHRUTA Cancer Hospital, Karimnagar 2012-2013
- Worked as a Consultant Radiation Oncologist for Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital and Research Institute 2014 to2020
- Presently working as a Sr. Radiation Oncologist and In charge of Department of Radiation Oncology at SLG HOSPITALS, NIZAMPET CIRCLE BACHUPALLY HYDERABAD 2020 March
RESEARCH AND PROFESSIONAL INTEREST
- Keeping up-to-date with medical community by attending conferences and CME programs regularly.
- Attended CME conducted by ICRO and AROI in Sept.2009 on Carcinoma lung and esophagus and Participated in AROI NATIONAL CONFERENCE AT HYDERABAD.
- Peer reviewed national and international publications.
- Pulse polio immunization programs
- Several rural health camps including eye and school health camps.
Early detection of CANCER and CANCER AWARENESS Program
- Chatharaju Swarna Kumari. 2017. “Calculation of optimal margins between clinical target volume (ctv) and planning target volume(PTV)”, International Journal of Development Research, 7, (10), 15773-15779.
- Kumari CS, Lilamwala T, Krishnamraju A.Interstitial brachytherapy using template for locally advanced gynaecological malignancies-revisiting the forgotten classical art-A single institute experience.J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2017; 4(79), 4688-4692. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2017/936
- Chatharaju Swarna Kumari, Abdul Wahab Abdullah, Alluri Krishnamraju. A comparative analysis of quality of life in cervical cancer patients undergoing conventional vs conformal radiotherapy. International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research 2017;4(9):1941-1944.
- Kumari CS, Srikanth R. A study of adjuvant chemoradiotherapy in resected gastric cancers. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2016;5(78):00-00, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2016/1