Dr. Archana Prathipati
Dr Archana Prathipati being a sincere, dedicated and compassionate doctor had treated around 1200 patients with various techniques of radiation till date with good response rates and comparable survivals. can confidently treat various oncological and certain benign tumors with radiation including 3D Conformal radiation, IMRT ,VMAT ,SBRT and SRS including brachytherapy. understands the needs of end stage cancer patients and can provide palliative care including best supportive care.
- MBBS from Guntur medical college Andhrapradesh 2004 to 2010,
- Did MD radiotherapy from Sri venkateswara institute of medical sciences SVIMS Tirupati 2013 to 2016
- Did senior residency from Sri venkateswara institute of medical sciences SVIMS Tirupati 2016 to 2017
- passed European society of medical oncology exam- ESMO Exam in 2017
- passed DNB Radiation oncology from national board exams NBE in 2018
- passed First FRCR clinical oncology from royal college of radiologists RCR London in 2021
- Has been awarded Sri V Seshagiri rao memorial gold medal in pharmacology for the year 2006
- Has been awarded Sri Thota subba rao and Smt veera raghavamma gold medal in General surgery for the year 2009 securing 77%
- Passed MBBS with a percentage of 73.4.
- Has been awarded Dr G Subramanyam and Dr Sunitha Subramanyam medal for having passed the MD degree examination in 2016 securing First rank among the students of all MD courses with 70.5%
- Received best paper award under case report category in 2016 in The Journal of Clinical and Scientific Research for Choroidal metastasis as initial presentation of squamous cell carcinoma lung in a patient who had undergone treatment for carcinoma hypopharynx. J Clin Sci Res 2016; 5:234-7.
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15380/2277-5706.JCSR.15.046
- Worked as senior resident in Dept. Of Radiotherapy-SVIMS Tirupati from 10-06-2016 to 09-06-2017.
- Worked as Consultant Radiation oncologist at OMEGA HOSPITALS- GUNTUR w.e.f 1-07-2017 to 30-09-2019.
- Worked as consultant radiation oncologist at OMEGA Hospitals- Hyderabad w.e.f from January 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- presently working as consultant radiation oncologist in SLG hospitals- cancer center from June 2021 till date.
- Jilla S, Prathipati A, Patnayak R, Sarala S, Venkata Rami Reddy MS. Oesophageal malignancy with cutaneous metastasis over lower limb: a rare presentation. J Clin Sci Res 2016;5:68-70.
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15380/2 277-5706.JCSR.15.004
- Prathipati A, Jilla S, Sandhya CS, Vijaya Lakshmi B, Narayan ML, Rukmangadha N. Choroidal metastasis as initial presentation of squamous cell carcinoma lung in a patient who had undergone treatment for carcinoma hypopharynx. J Clin Sci Res 2016;5:234-7.
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15380/2277-5706.JCSR.15.046
- A prospective study comparing functional imaging (18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography) versus anatomical imaging (contrast enhanced computed tomography) in dosimetric planning for non-small cell lung cancer is published in Asia Oceania Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Biology- AOJNMB
- DOI: 10.22038/aojnmb.2017.8706
- Impact of Various Prognostic Factors on Overall Survival, Disease-Free Survival and Patterns of Failure in Carcinoma Cervix: A Tertiary Care Centre Experience from South India published in Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology- IJGO
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s40944-018-0179-8
- Three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy versus intensity-modulated radiotherapy in carcinoma cervix published In journal of clinical and scientific research- JCSR
- DOI: 10.4103/JCSR.JCSR_46_18
- ELEKTA VERSA HD linear accelerator with five photon energies and multiple electron energies – 3D-CRT, IMRT, VMAT, IGRT, SRS, SRT,SBRT.
- ELEKTA precise linear accelerator with dual photon energies and multiple electron energies up to 3D-CRT
- ELEKTA synergy linear accelerator with three photon energies and multiple electron energies – 3D-CRT, IMRT, VMAT, SRS, SBRT.
- Cyberknife VSI robotic radiosurgery for stereotactic treatments.
- GAMMA MED Ir 192 HDR brachytherapy with Tandem-ovoid, tandem-ring, vaginal cylinder applicators.
- Elekta Nucletron HDR Ir 192 18 channel brachytherapy with Tandem-ovoid, vaginal cylinder applicators.
- AXXENT XOFT electronic brachytherapy with Tandem –ovoid, vaginal cylinder applicators.
- Manual loading Cesium 137 LDR brachytherapy with Tandem –ovoid, vaginal cylinder applicators.
- Active breathing coordinator for DIBH lung for respiratory motion management.
- Attended third teaching course on Basic radiobiology for radiation oncologist held in RCC IGMC Shimla- September 2013.
- Attended young radiation oncologist (YROC) 2014 conference organised by Association of radiation oncologists of India held at Vizag on 4 th and 5 th January 2014.
- Attended a CME on metabolic syndrome organised by Dept of Biochemistry and Endocrinology held on 26 April 2014 at SVIMS.
- Attended 18 th ICRO PG Teaching course on Cancers of oesophagus, stomach and rectum held at RCC Kerala on 27 th and 28 th September 2014.
- Attended CME on paediatric Oncology organised by Dept of medical oncology at SVIMS on 1 st November 2014.
- Attended young radiation oncologist (YROC) 2015 conference organised by Association of radiation oncologists of India held at Bhubaneswar Odisha on 9th January 2015 and participated on hands on e-contouring workshop.
- Attended Apollo cancer conclave-cancer CI 2015 held at HICC Hyderabad 6th to 8 th February 2015.
- Attended CME on towards assurance of quality health care held at SVIMS on 31 st october 2015.
- Attended ROME II held on 21 st february 2016 held at cancer institute W.I.A adayar Chennai.
- Attended 6 th annual conference of Indian brachytherapy society held at Chennai on august 26 to 28 2016.
- Attended 20 th national conference ARTTICON held in Tirupati in November 2016.
- Attended Dr Rajendra rao CME 2016 held in Tirupati on 19 th and 20 th November 2016.
- Attended AP-AROICON at Vijayawada: February 2019.
- Also attended various national conferences presented posters and papers.
- Is a member in organizing team for few conferences and chaired a few conferences.